Maintain EADSM Accreditation
Dental sleep professionals awarded the EADSM Accreditation or EADSM Expert enter a 5-year cycle to maintain the EADSM Accreditated status. They must fulfill the following requirements during this cycle:
- The full EADSM membership will be automatically transformed into the EADSM accredited membership (€ 130.- per annum) including online access to Sleep & Breathing, starting at the next calendar year.
- Payment of a yearly administrative fee of € 65.- for each 5-year cycle, over and above the yearly EADSM Accredited membership fee. You will receive an invoice for this on a yearly basis together with your EADSM membership invoice.
- Via ‘MyEADSM’, proof of continued professional development in the field of DSM must be provided at the end of each 5 year cycle:
- attendance during the cycle of at least 3 dental sleep medicine meetings,
- two (2) of which must be EADSM meetings
- one (1) of which may be organised by a national (dental) sleep society
Once EADSM Accreditation or EADSM Expert status is granted, your membership will automatically be transformed into the EADSM Accreditated membership. However, you are requested to provide proof of your continued professional development in dental sleep medicine, by submitting e.g. prove of attendance of meetings, via your ‘MyEADSM’ section.
If you are not yet EADSM accredited, subscribe now for the EADSM Accreditation or EADSM Expert exam.
All your documents, invoices, registration forms will remain available for you on your personal my EADSM for your convenience.
The yearly registration fee for maintaining accreditation is € 65.- which is on top of the yearly Accredited Membership fee. This invoice will be sent to you together with the annual membership fee request. After receipt of your payment, you will be notified on the status of your accreditation cycle on the condition that you have uploaded your proves of attendance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or want more information.